- I am a teacher of basically all electric and acoustic guitar styles to people of any ability and age.
- I try to use an approach that several students have described as; ‘structured yet relaxed’, ‘productive and pleasurable’, ‘very enjoyable, supporting & informative’, ‘easy to follow’, and “pleasurable and inspiring’.
- Have you reached a plateau with your skill?
- Do you need to reach your musical goals sooner but don’t know how to progress with speed?
- Do you get frustrated with your guitar skills?
- Do you feel that improving your music theory understanding would help you progress?
- Have you ever had doubts as a guitar player?
- Do you know where you are heading in terms of guitar playing, but feel lacking in strategy to reach it?
- Maybe you don’t know which area to practice to reach your musical goals?
- Do you feel your approach to guitar learning if not as efficient as possible?
- Feel that you don’t have natural talent for playing guitar?
- Did you ever consider quiting playing guitar?
- Do you think that all the online content for learning guitar is now explanatory enough and more personalised information on application would be useful?
- Do you find that learning guitar has become tougher recently?